The fourth ACM SIGCHI Symposium on
Engineering Interactive Computing Systems
IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark, June 25–28, 2012
Workshop submissions (2 pages in SIGCHI publication format) should present an advanced research topic that is currently under discussion. Each submission should include:
- a description of the workshop aims and goals,
- the format (full day or half day),
- the CVs of the organizers, and
- the potential outcomes of the workshop.
Submissions are made via the SIGCHI submission site.
Workshop proposal submissions are open-reviewed and should not be anonymized.
Only workshops with at least six participants paying the associated fee by the early registration deadline will take place at the conference.
All submissions are due not later than 23:59 hrs PST on the dates indicated.
- Workshop proposal submissions: January 23, 2012
- Review notification: February 20, 2012
- Final submissions (“camera-ready” papers): May 6, 2012
- Submissions: April 23, 2012
- Review notification: May 7, 2012
- Final submissions: May 21, 2012
- Panos Markopoulos TU/e, The Netherlands
- Kevin Schneider, University of Saskatchewan, Canada