The fifth ACM SIGCHI Symposium on
Engineering Interactive Computing Systems
City University London, UK, June 24–27, 2013
Please see the list of accepted workshops.
Workshop submissions (2 pages in SIGCHI publication format) should present an advanced research topic that is currently under discussion. Each submission should include:
- a description of the workshop aims and goals,
- the format (full day or half day),
- the CVs of the organizers, and
- the potential outcomes of the workshop.
Submissions are made via the SIGCHI submission site.
Workshop proposal submissions are open-reviewed and should not be anonymized.
Only workshops with at least six participants paying the associated fee by the early registration deadline will take place at the conference.
All submissions are due not later than 23:59 hrs PST on the dates indicated.
- Workshop proposal submissions: December 17, 2012
- Review notification: January 14, 2013
- Final submissions: April 22, 2013
- Submissions: April 8, 2013
- Review notification: April 29, 2013
- Final submissions: May 13, 2013
- Bob Fields, Middlesex University, UK
- Marco Winckler, IRIT-ICS, University Paul Sabatier, France