Please register using the EICS 2009 site at RegOnline.
Details and fees
All prices are in US dollars. Registration for the conference includes:
- attendance at all conference sessions;
- one copy of the conference proceedings (extra copies of the proceedings may be purchased for $30 each);
- continental breakfast on July 15, 16 and 17;
- lunch on July 15, 16 and 17;
- the conference welcome reception on July 15; and
- the conference banquet on July 16 (additional banquet tickets may be purchased for $50 each).
The registration fees are:
|Registration Category||until June 1||after June 1|
|ACM SIGCHI member||$550||$650|
To receive the student rate, attendees will be required to provide proof of student status (e.g., current student card) on arrival at the conference. To receive the ACM SIGCHI rate, attendees will be required to provide their ACM membership number during the registration process.
There is no separate fee for the doctoral consortium on July 14; however, all doctoral consortium members are required to register for the main conference at the full-time student rate.