Call for Late Breaking Results
Late-Breaking Results describe preliminary results of ongoing research or incremental work that present new ideas, concepts, systems or approaches that focuses on methods, techniques and tools that support designing and developing interactive systems. LBR will be published in the conference's companion proceedings as 6 page papers. Those proceedings will be available in the ACM DL. LBR are intended for eliciting useful feedback on early-stage or incremental work, that can benefit from discussions with colleagues in the EICS community. We welcome papers that are suitable for demonstration at the conference and supplementary video showing the system in action is encouraged.
LBR are published as a paper in the standard ACM SIGCHI format of maximum 6 pages (including references). LBR need to be anonymized, following CHI anonymization policy. Papers suitable for demonstration at the conference should also submit supplementary video of the system in action.
EICS LBRs will be published in the ACM Digital Library.
Submissions sould be sent via https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions .
- Submissions deadline: March 9, 2020
- Notifications: April 6th, 2020
- Camera Ready: May 4th, 2020
Late Breaking Results Chairs
- Célia Martinie (Université Paul Sabatier – Toulouse III, France)
- Panos Markopoulos (Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Bowen, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- José Creissac Campos, University of Minho, Portugal
- Fabian Di Fiore, Hasselt University, Belgium
- Anke Dittmar, University of Rostock, Germany
- Bruno Dumas, Université de Namur, Belgium
- Sophie Dupuy-Chessa, Grenoble Institute of Technology & LIG, France
- Peter Forbrig, University of Rostock, Germany
- Mathias Funk, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Jun Hu, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Achilles Kameas, Hellenic Open University, Greece
- Javed Khan, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Suzanne Kiieffer, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Fabio Paterno, CNR-ISTI, Pisa, Italy
- Teresa Romao, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Carmen Santoro, CNR-ISTI, Pisa, Italy
- José Luis Silva, ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa & M-ITI, Portugal
- Lucio Davide Spano, Università di Cagliari, Italy
- Jean Vanderdonckt, Université Catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Marco Winckler, Université Cote d’Azur, France
- Jurgen Ziegler, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany